Terms of Agreement
PrimePrizes is offering persons who act legal and in good faith the possibility to earn 'reward points' (a unit of measurement). These reward points can be used to claim a prize. After the user earned more than 2000 reward points.
Terms of Agreement
These terms are applicable for the interpretation of any legal construction or any interpretation one way or the other.
These terms are declared applicable for every service the company supplies.
The points that you will get from the Company, are no currency. These points have no intrinsic value and can not be traded at the open market.
Point you get from the Company are a yardstick for prices.
At the current time the benefit bestowed by 2000 units of measurement (“reward Points”) is a prize valued at $10 U.S.
1) Governing law and Jurisdiction
PrimePrizes is a company registered in the Netherlands.
These term of agreement will be in accordance with the Dutch Law only.
Any conflict related to the conditions will be taken intro considerartion by Dutch courts, despite the fact that you want to apply fora n urgent or protective appeal. (and You agree that at first instance all disputes arising out of or in connection with this Agreement shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Tribunal de Commerce de Perpignan)
2) Informal Solution
You agree to give the company the opportunity to informally solve the conflict before you go to court. You agree that the Company has at least 60 days to solve the conflict.
Any informal conflict can be initiate by sending a registered letter to:
- Bleekstraat 16
- The Netherlands
With the letter you must sent any copies of relevant document. The letter also needs to show the basis of the claim, and how you want to solve the problem. The subject needs to be ‘Informal Solution’
3) Your use of or participation with services or content provided by the Company or a third party associated with the Company shall be permitted or denied or suspended at the Company’s sole discretion. The Company may in its sole discretion void any points or other rewards, achieved or inchoate which you may have earned or accumulated, in particular but not limited to, failure by You to comply fully or in part to these Terms or failing to satisfying the requirements of a points or rewards earning activity.
4) You guarentees that you are legally competent and has reached the legal age of 16 years old or has permission from the parental authority.
5) The company can close or modify an account which you have with the company at any moment in its sole discretion. Especially the accounts that are not in use according to the company, without any compensation for the earned points or any points earned in the future.
6) Reporting of Copyright Infringement – DMCA Policy
If you belive that any intellectual propert used the company infringes your copyright, you can let the company know.
This acquaintance must be in writing and must compy with the following:
Written notices must be sent electronically to the email address email@example.com with subject line “Request for ..page name..”.
The following is important for a valid notification:
Description of the copyrighted work;
Clear statement that the person who writes the letter is the owner of the copyright material. Or a clear statement that the person who writes the letter is legally authorised to act on behalf of the owner of the intellectual property;
A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the person who writes the letter is the owner of an exclusive right in the material or that the person who writes the letter is legally authorised to act on behalf of the copyright owner;
Your physical mail address, telephone number and email address;
There has to be a signature from the person that claims to own the copyrights, or an signature from the person who is legally authorised to act on behalf of the copyright owner;
Statement of where infringing copyright can be found;
A statement by the person signing the notification that such person, in good faith, has the belief that the disputed use is not authorised by the copyright owner.
The company will react within his own sole discretion guided by applicable intellectual porperty laws.
7) You agree not to try the following:
Interfere with any website or application of the company;
Disrupt any of the website or service of the company;
Duplicate, copy, sell, reproduce or trade the companys services for any purpose;
Resell or trade the Company´s services for any purpose;
Manipulate or otherwise gain an advantage over any website of the Company or any service thereof.
Nor shall your use of the Company´s services be fraudulent, deceptive, or unlawful.
8) By using the website and services you agree to accept to use it only in honesty. The company is free to decide whether they think you are doing this. The company can close your account without prior notice to you when you are not using the website and services in honesty. The company can give you a warning in case you do not comply with the rules, but is not bound to do so.
The following are examples of use of the website of services in bad faith:
Accessing any of our services other than through any interface provided by the Company;
Use of any false identity or multiple identities;
Engaging in any illegal or unauthorised activity including, but not limited to, hacking;
Attempting to exploit any cheats or hacks for our services;
Making use of automatic software or cheating software, such as but not limited to, web crawlers and macro programs;
Only only one Account per person is permitted. You must not create multiple Accounts or use anything other than your real identity and provide anything other than accurate contact or other information;
Sharing a single Account with any person other than the registered Account holder;
Communicating with our customer support representatives in anything less than in a respectful and appropriate manner;
The making of false reports to the Company;
The making of frivolous reports to the Company;
Defame, libel or act in a offensive or objectionable manner;
Usage of our service or another´s service in a manner that does not constitute normal (as the Company may determine in our sole discretion) usage by a human individual, such as conducting multiply digitally assisted actions;
Obtaining account information, passwords or other private information from other persons;
Posting spam links;
Posting personal referral links in an inappropriate manner whether on the Company´s website or on any other website;
Assisting other members with a view to qualifying for surveys;
Violating the intellectual property or other rights of any party.
9) The company is not obliged to provide any compensation to you in connection with the termnination, cancellation of modification of your account.
10) The company can cancel or change your account, reward or prize at any time.
11) The company is not liable for damage suffered if a third party terminates the relationship with the company. The company is also not liable if the services can no longer be granted for business reasons.
12) You are responsible for tax obligations arising rom receiving the point on the company website.
13) You are responsible for recommendations or testimonials you make in relation to a product or service that is made on a third-party website or service.
14) You agree to be bound with additional terms, rules, guidelines and disclaimers which will be on de website or other services of the company. These are a supplement to these conditions. In the event of a conflict between the conditions, these conditions apply.
You agree that the use of the website or any other services from the company is for your own risk.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, the Company, employees and agents, disclaim any and all guarantees, warranties and representations, express or implied, including implied guarantees or warranties of title, of merchantability or of quality, fitness for any particular purpose or non-infringement, accuracy, usefulness, or timeliness. Such disclaimer shall apply in relation to Your use of any website or services provided by the Company or those provided by a third party website or services which is accessed through a website or services provided by the Company.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, the Company assumes no liability for any unauthorised access or use of our secure servers or any and all personal or financial information stored therein.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, the Company assumes no liability for any errors, mistakes, nor inaccuracies of content resulting from Your use of any website or services provided by the Company or those provided by a third party website or services which is accessed through a website or services provided by the Company.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, the Company assumes no liability for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any content made available by any website or services provided by the Company or those provided by a third party website or services which is accessed through a website or services provided by the Company including tax liability which may be imposed upon You by any tax authority.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, the Company assumes no liability for personal injury or death or damage to property, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from Your use of any website or services provided by the Company or those provided by a third party website or services which is accessed through a website or services provided by the Company.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, the Company assumes no liability for interruption or cessation of its website or of any of its services or of transmissions to or from any website or services provided by the Company or those provided by a third party website or services which is accessed through a website or services provided by the Company.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, the Company assumes no liability for viruses or the like which may be transmitted by or through any website or services provided by the Company or those provided by a third party website or services which is accessed through a website or services provided by the Company.
16) Intellectual Property and Passing Off
Nothing in this agreement shall grant You any ownership of the copyright, trademarks, service marks, logos, trade secrets, patents or other intellectual property of any kind whatsoever owned by the Company, nor shall anything in this agreement grant You any other right whatsoever to the copyright, trademarks, service marks, logos, trade secrets, patents or other intellectual property of any kind whatsoever owned by the Company.
You are notified and cautioned that in the event of infringement the Company will enforce the Company’s intellectual property rights to the fullest extent permitted under law.
We reserve the right to make changes to these Terms from time to time in our sole discretion.
If the court decides that a provision from this agreement is not valid, the rest of the provisions remain valdi.
19) Successor in Title of the Company
These terms are binding upon and shall inure to the benefit of successors, administrators, heirs, personal representatives and permitted assigns of the company.
20) The company will do its utmost to send the claimed price within 2 working days. However, this time can run up due to potential supplier problems.