If you are younger than 16 years old, you can only activate or create an account if you have permission from the person who has parental responsibility. We trust that you will act honestly.
What we do
Which personal data do we process:
- Your login details, this concerns your email address and password.
- Anonymous meta data, such as: IP address and device information.
- We may also store your account username, PayPal address, Bitcoin address and Payoneer address. This data is only stored when you provide it in your account.
For what purpose do we process personal data:
- To enable account installation
- To enable the payout. You will be informed by mail to cash your reward and the digital code will also be send to the email address provided for your account.
- To inform you about updates within your account.
- Send newsletters so that we can keep you informed of offers and other marketing technical updates (if you are registered for this).
- To communicate with you
- To make sure your account is secured.
- We store your IP address to keep track on the amount of points you can receive for sharing us on social media and to receive data about your geographic location. This information is used to adjust your prize/reward, in this case a gift card. To make sure it works for your specific geographic location.
Where does the personal data come from:
- Login details (such as email address and password) are provided by you.
- The IP Address is automatically stored and passed on by Google Analytics and we will store your IP address in our database once you create an account.
Who do we share this personal information with:
We do not share your e-mail address with third parties, including the affiliate companies/networks we are working with. Third parties may ask for your email address, in which case you can chose to fill in your email address and provide it by yourself.
We will never share your password with third parties. Your personal data is protected with password hashing.
Your IP address is shared with Google. Google Analytics is automatically keeping track and stores each IP Address that enters our website. This is done to analyze the behavior of the visitors and users on our website.
Cloudflare will also be storing the IP Address of each visitor on our website. This is done to protect our server and website from attacks. Such as denial of service attacks.
When you are logged in your IP Address will be tracked by our advertisers to set the offers according to your country and check for conversion of offers.
How long do we store your personal data?:
If you have not logged in for 6 years, your account will be completely deleted. This also includes the reward points you have saved up on your account.
We will store your IP Address for a life time. This is needed to detect fraud.
Google Analytics and cookies
Google Analytics may store cookies on your browser to keep track of usage data. In terms we can use this data to improve our website. For example, using cookies we can look at aggregate patterns like the average number of visitors on certain pages. We can use such analysis to gain insights on how to improve the user experience on the website.
Google Analytics Remarketing
This cookie will also enable us to use Google Analytics Remarketing to display promotional advertisements to you on other websites you visit across the internet. Google and other third party vendors may show you adds on other websites after visiting our website. The remarketing adds will only trigger if you have visited our website. If you don’t want Google Analytics to keep track on your data you can change your settings on this page https://adssettings.google.com/authenticated
You have the right to inspect your personal data:
If you want to view your personal data, you can send us an email with your request, to the above address.
You are entitled to correct your personal data:
If you want to correct or change your personal data, you can send us an email with your request, to the above address.
You are entitled to removal of your personal data:
If you wish to delete your personal data, you can send us an email with your request, to the above address. Your data will be completely removed from our secure system. You could also remove your account, this will automatically delete your personal data.
Inspection, correction and deletion of personal data only takes place if you can prove that it concerns your personal data, we do not provide personal data to third parties if we suspect that someone is abusing this right. Such requests will be processed as soon as possible and will be completed within 4 weeks.
You are entitled to data portability:
Certain data (certain / particular personal information) are transferable. If you wish us to transfer the personal data we stored about you to a third party designated by you, you can send your request in an email to the email address above. Requests must be clearly described, we do not process unclear requests. Such requests will be processed as soon as possible and will in any case be dealt with within 3 months.
If you have a complaint or complaints about the way in which we handle your data, you can submit it to 'Authority for Personal Data' or in Dutch ‘Autoriteit Persoonsgevens’. The 'Personal Data Authority' is obliged to handle these complaints.
We store your personal data in a secure environment. Your personal informated is secured by Secure Sockets Layer (SSL). This is indicated by the green lock infront of the domain name. By clicking on this green lock the browser will show you if the connection is secured. We also protect your personal data with password hashing, Token encryption of login sessions and Xss protection.
Third parties / Third party website links